lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2023

Even though you don't know me, and who knows if you'll ever want to see me, I'm sharing my writings of the day with you.

 



I don't know many women who have seen "Stranger Than Paradise," and whether you like it or not, that makes you special, beyond your memories or past joys that shape you but ultimately are nothing more than a trail. I bought that text, "El Banquete," from a guy with a sparse beard who had a half-bookstore, half-bar a long time ago in the Prosperidad area. Later, I gave it away. I don't keep many books; I got over collecting in favor of spaces to fill. I gave my thousand books to a second-hand bookseller and another bunch to my father, who said he doesn't want more. Well, maybe some, but not too many at once. Today, I had a delicious breakfast at a new place in Delicias, almost rhymes.