lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2023

My work closely aligns with the critic's perspective, with essays of diverse lengths depending on the art form.







My recent focus lies on relational processes in theater and dance as a multidisciplinary artist and curator. My unique background in architecture, sculpture, and filmmaking flavors my criticism, acting as an extension of the artwork. Critics provide an additional layer for audiences, while artists gain valuable insights. I aspire to write about this year's dance series, aiming to illuminate and introduce texts into art and humanities spaces. Madrid's dance scene, stable and cyclical, exhibits layers ranging from classical to experimental. The city hosts events like Madrid en Danza and competitions for new choreographies. Teatros del Canal offers residencies for creators, enhancing dance's presence.