sábado, 26 de diciembre de 2020

Itsuroh Shimoda



Minna, Dare demo
Everyone, Anyone

Dareka sagashite mite ha
Trying to look for someone (else?)


Daremo inai to naite iru no da kedo
When there is no one I am crying but

Anata hontou ha, Anata mitsukete mitai
You are trying to find your true self.

Ai no kotoba ha, anata jishin ni ukete
Love words you personally receive (receive by your own volition)

Dareka ga kizuru, ima ni anata no kokoro he

Now someone ends up in your heart (kind of unsure here about the verb)

Minna dare demo
Everyone, anyone

Nanika sagashite, miteha
I am trying to look for something

Nanimo nai no to, akiramete iru kedo
Since there is nothing, I have given up but

Anata hontou ha, anata mitsukete mitai
You are trying to find your true self.

Sagashitsudukeru
I am going to continue to search

Anata jishin wo shiji
You designate yourself (Unsure)

Soshite sono uchi, kizuku
And construct this house
(Or, And within this I recognize?)

Anata no ashita he
To your tomorrow

Soshite sono uchi, kizuku (I need to see the kanji for this)
And I'm going to construct this house
(Or: And within this I recognize?)

Anata no ashita he
To your tomorrow